maandag 2 december 2013

Lord Emanuel: Enough is Enough


Greetings Dear Ones, I AM here now, it is Lord Emanuel come to greet you and it is my greatest pleasure to be here with you this day my Dear Ones. You are so precious Dear Hearts, more cherished, loved and appreciated than you can ever imagine at this time. Take a deep breath in and receive that Dear Ones, receive it. Deep breath, you are Loved, appreciated and cherished beyond your knowing. Inhale, exhale. Receive the Love and gratitude that is available to you, allow it to penetrate every cell of your body, great waves of Love into every cell. Ah now, that’s it Dear Ones. Remember this Love is available to you all the time Dear Ones. If ever you feel overwhelmed or distressed or just off balance, Stop, take a deep, deep breath and breathe in the Love that is all around you, connect to the Higher Realms, call upon me or your favourite Archangel and just breathe them in. Take the comfort, Love and appreciation that is as close as breathing and know that your God Presence I AM is even closer, the flames of which are burning within your heart.
My Dear Hearts this is a most testing time for you all. Stretched to your limit and beyond you are experiencing a relentless cleansing and bombardment of Light and Love that may sound Divinely exquisite but in reality can be very painful to the human Being that has spent 12 million years in duality consciousness. This accumulated density is not leaving quietly in some cases Dear Ones and there is much kicking and screaming and gnashing of teeth for some of you.
I come this day to remind you Dear Ones, there is a way to minimise the pain and suffering there is a way to move through this transition with Ease and Grace. Firstly my Dear Hearts, it would be wise to make a statement to your Great God Presence I AM and the Universe that you have had quite enough of learning through pain and suffering. You can make a clear declaration that you have had enough now.
That is of course if you truly have. And I mean that with all sincerity Dear Ones, some of you and I will choose my words very carefully here, some of you still ‘enjoy’ the drama, still thrive on the ups and downs and the push-pull of duality, some of you may not be quite yet done with it. But many of you are my Dear Ones, in fact most of you reading these messages are well and truly done with duality and learning through pain and suffering.
Well, Dear Ones, declare it, enough is enough! You have already made the transition out of the depths of the 3rd dimension and what you yet experience is the very last final clearing as I have explained before. You have already made a soul choice before you got here a long, long time ago and indeed you have spent a great many life times preparing for this one. You are done with duality, you have and will transcend its limitations in this life time. But you have forgotten this Dear Ones, you have amnesia down here on Earth and I wish to re-ignite that soul memory. Enough is enough.
If you are ready for this Dear Ones, take a moment now and declare this to your Great God Presence I AM and to the entire Universe…….
"I have had enough of learning my lessons through pain and suffering, I wish to be free from the bondage of duality and limitation and I wish to rise up and out of it, now and forever.
I wish to live my life as a free sovereign Being with access to my Divine Birthright of limitless abundance and free flowing God supply of all things, so that I may live out my Divine Plan to life in the fullness of Gods Abundance.
I choose Life. I say yes to Life. I choose to stay out of pain. I choose a different path now. It is laid before me and I choose it now.
Almighty I AM   Almighty I AM   Almighty I AM”
Deep Breath Dear Ones.
You are powerful creator Beings of the I AM Race. Lift your heads up my Dear Ones, lift yourselves up and out of the dirt. See what is above it all and choose to put one foot in front of the other to get you out of the swamp that is 3rd dimensional reality. You are already there, you just need to catch up with yourselves. All the hard work is done now. This is my Promise to You. I AM Lord Emanuel. Choose the easy road. No suffering, no pain, just endless joy, happiness and fulfilment. The Kingdom of Heaven awaits you Dear Hearts. One foot in front of the other Dear Ones, in Ease and Grace. God Bless you.

Transmitted through Gillian Ruddy. Please freely copy and share this message. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten